Full-Service Green Cleaning for Environmentally-Conscious Businesses in Southeast Michigan
Making Your World Greener One Building at a Time
Mr Kleen Maintenance uses exclusive lines of biodegradable products certified in the USA and Canada. All products are formulated to meet businesses' and school districts' green requirements and are concentrated to minimize packaging. This commitment to green products has immediate impact on reducing greenhouse gases.
Or products include a complete range of low-odor floor strippers, high-gloss floor finishes manufactured without zinc, hard-working pH neutral cleaners, as well as biotechnological cleaners and de-scaling agents for bathrooms.
Integrated Eco-Friendly Equipment Designed to Support Your Green Initiatives
Our environmentally-friendly equipment includes gel cell batteries, low-voltage equipment, environmentally-sound maintenance techniques, water-saving auto scrubbers that provide sparkling floors without the use of soaps, and environmentally-friendly floor finishes that deliver a lasting shine and brilliance without chemicals.
The Mr Kleen Maintenance Green Cleaning Program consists of procedures that:
- Maximize cleaning results without compromising the protection of cleaning workers and facility occupants.
- Ensure proper training of cleaning staff in proper conservation methods and environmentally-friendly cleaning techniques.
- Utilize environmentally-friendly products and equipment.
- Improve indoor air quality, reducing complaints among janitorial staff and building occupants.
- Improve the health of building occupants and students, reducing sick days.
- Recognize the importance of reducing resource usage and pollution.
- Reduce liability from worker safety issues.
- Make the facility and community a better place!
Toxic chemicals found in many cleaning products can jeopardize the health of janitorial workers and other building occupants. Our Green Cleaning Program promotes environmentally-preferable cleaning products and methods that are not only effective for use in office buildings, schools, hospitals and other type of facilities in United States and Canada, but also safer and healthier for both janitorial staff and building occupants.
We are happy to provide MSDS, as well as manufacturer contacts and other resources, for organizations who want to develop a safer cleaning program for their buildings. Contact us today to learn more about how we can support your green initiatives!